DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic SRT files usage (Dashware, other)

janektauram

Reactions
Silmple question is - there are srt files on the sd card, - I use to load original files into computer and manage them there. Main advantage is - they are same name and side by side with videofiles. Dashware is not seeing srt-s, there is no simple converter for srt to ... whatever format (except unreadable to dashware).

For me it is not logical sentence to -export in app, load third party, export it to there, load again from some website your file, plug phone to laptop and go dig into filesystems and later looking where to attch it.

pretty nonsense these days, and mavic users are not too small community anymore to make it click and go?

since then is one example -
So, the tools resume:

• DJI Go mobile App is the app that you use on your phone when you are flying.
  • HDSync is another mobile app to avoid you having to manually sync the files via iTunes and manually upload them to AirData.
  • AirData is the website that contains the flight statistics according to what you have uploaded and allows you exporting a CSV file.
  • RaceRender is a video software that renders together your original footage with the gauges overlay that is fed from the information on the CSV file.
Copied from on e cool guy - Fotografia Cotidiana

But:

is there simple way to make srt eatable (gpx or csv or other )
or is there other easier way to get your videos overlayd with data

Then i need to dig into dashcam wiewer more deeply. first impression was that only map location is playing, no speed or altitude is overlayd, but if there is lack of my knowledge only, I m lucky then!

Hi.

I created this viewer for the SRT files. Precision is very very poor on them, so don't trust it a 100%.

DJI SRT Flight Data Viewer

I will keep adding features and share the source code when I find some spare time.

Last edited:
Very cool, Kajuna!

I'm working on a beta version of Dashcam Viewer with an improved video backend. This version doesn't stutter with 4K videos on the Mac. :)

Updated to allow exporting to GPX (Garmin), KML (Google Earth) and GeoJSON (Google Maps Api) formats.

Hi.

I created this viewer for the SRT files. Precision is very very poor on them, so don't trust it a 100%.

DJI SRT Flight Data Viewer

I will keep adding features and share the source code when I find some spare time.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998