DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight record not showing in dji go app

Reactions
Wondering if anyone has any advise on why flight records ara not showing in my dji go app?

Running latest firmware and software, deleted the app and reinstalled, cleared cache and resynced. It pulls through all my flights up to November but no more. I am also using android and put my phone in flight mode.

What with this and the fact the mavic has started drifting backwards when hovering it's getting annoying.

Thank you in advance

Do you see the flight logs after restarting your mobile device? If not, are you able to find the TXT flight logs when you connect your mobile device to a computer (like this)?

So I can view my flight logs on my android device when I browse on my mac, but they stop in November. For some reason the app isn't recording my flights. When I sync in the app all the flight records appear that match in the folder with the cloud symbol. Its like I've managed to turn off this feature somehow. I have recently factory reset my phone for an unrelated issue so had to do a fresh install of DJI go. I'm stumped

EDIT

It seems there are two DAT files from my flights last night within the MCDATFlightRecords. In the Flight record they stop in November. And to be clear I went out a bunch of times in december and jan.

https://image.ibb.co/j47fzR/Screen_Shot_2018_02_01_at_13_40_46.png

Last edited:
Are you running the current version of DJI GO? If so, maybe try doing another reinstall.

Reactions: siva_westlife
Between November and today I'm guessing I have updated the app maybe 4 or 5 times. I will try it again and download direct from the dji site but im sceptical this will change anything. thanks for the help though

@Stuartboardman

I've exactly the same problem with my mavic air...

since 24/02/18 there are no no new "Mavic Air flight records In the DJI Go app (Android)
Complete uninstall including deletion of the DJI folder on the local storage didn´t solve the problem.
In the DJI folder under /Flightrecord the .txt until 24.02. the underlying /MCDatFlight also contains the new ...... DAT flights after 24/02/18
But In the app there are no new Flight Records.

Have you already found a solution to the problem?

mmiii

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711