DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Record Sync Failed Message

Vasco

Reactions
Yesterday suddenly and for the first time after a year of usage , i was try to sync flight record and it stuck at 90% , getting "sync failed . Retry" message.

i try to erase / log out / clear cash/ reinstall app , but with no success . Same issue i got at an iphone , ipad mini and ipad pro.

I am running latest DJIGO4 app version.

Any suggestion ?

I've got the same issue with my Mavic Air today, only it fails on 3% instead of 90%. I wonder if something has changed on DJI servers recently?

I had seen several threads in the past with this kind of issues , but its first time that happened for me.

I am getting the same sync error. Just noticed it today. I am also missing three aircraft in my flight records. And my total flight time, etc. has all been zeroed out.

haha - same for me on iPhone latest.

If I press 1 month sync - it gives up on 3%
If I press 6 or all - it gives up at around 43%

but... every time I press - the spinning update icon spins faster and faster and faster. If I force-close the app and do it again - it starts spinning slow again until it has failed. Then again "faster and faster and faster" - I swear I can feel the gravity after a few tries!

My Epson BT300 syncs fine without issue - but I think it is a release behind.

...same thing happening to me for 3 days now....sync failed.....just above 90%.....I see on several forums it's been a common problem for a long time but what I don't see is a solution...... at least the data is still in my iphone and I do a manual upload of it to airdata but that's certainly not the best solution....

Happening to me too, on my Mini 4 with GO4 update 4.2.6. This problem has happened once before, took them a few days to fix the problem in the GO4 app. If you had sync before updating the GO4 app, your records will be available to sync after DJI fixes the glitch in the app. if you didn't i think, those records are gone. Just be patient for a few days and hopefully DJI will release an update to the GO4 app.

And today , out of the blue sync starts to work properly again....!!!!

Sync working for me today too. All my prior aircraft have reappeared.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom