DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight records not showing all flights

Teamleader77

Reactions
I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and have been flying for almost a year. When I go into the flight records on the DJI Go 4 app, it’s not showing all my flights. The last one it shows is from 1/9/21 and I have flown at 5 or 6 times since then. What am I not doing correctly?

Last edited:
Did you synced all flights after 1/9/21 ?

I'm having the same problem. I got a secondhand Mavic Pro last year, and synced the first three flights ok. Since then I've done at least 15 more flights and none of them will sync, it still shows only the first 3 on the app. What am I doing wrong?

Did you look to the flightlog after each flight and tabbed the cloud on the upper right corner?

I've spent silly amounts of time trying to sync flights, I've even tried an iPad instead of my iPhone and a different MacBook carefully following Heliguy's advice but no, only those first three flights that I did in 2020 are showing. The Airdata app is only showing those first three flights despite syncing everything repeatedly
Another curiosity: when using Assistant, FlightLogs give a record for my most recent flight, but FlightRecords only had recorded a flight 11 days earlier! See screenshot.
This is driving me crackers - any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot 010122from_ipad.png
    Screenshot 010122from_ipad.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 3
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose