DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Records?

Peregrine

Reactions
Hi all

Looking at my flight records, on the Go 4 app, there is a bit of a anomaly. At the top, for the 3 totals, it lists my flights as:

Flight Total Time - 0 hr 01 min
Travel Distance - 3ft
Flight Times - 52

Any ideas as to why it isn't keeping a cumulative record? Apart from the total Flight Times, it just isn't bothering.

Have you synchronized your flights to the DJI cloud server?

a few people have had this since updating the go app, i have not seen anyone post a cure yet although i just updated mine and all is ok.

I'm pretty much the same and I have sync'd a number of times...
Total Flight time: 1 minute
Total Distance Flown: 1 metre
Total useless ;)

Strangely it's pulled in the correct flight details for my old Phantom 3 Standard from last year....

Same problem, Android, totals not adding up for the flight records.

I have seen this with new updates when I just did the update and deleted the app from my device and reinstalled then did the re sync and all was well . Might not fix your's but did mine .
IOS

Thanks all. At least it's reassuring to know that I'm not alone. I might have a play, later, to try and find a workaround, or maybe re-install the app. No biggie though, it would have just been nice. Oh, and I'm using Android.

Android..
gunnery2.gif That's ya issue .
Whoa..just kidding guy's ;)
Do try deleting and reinstalling as I have seen that alot with both devices here and in PP fix that . Do check all when you do .:)

I fly from both my iPhone 7 and iPad. When I updated my iPhone and looked, there were no flight records, even after a sync. Updated my iPad, did a sync and now they are back on both devices working like a champ...

If you have a second device, sync and see if that fixes it.

Reactions: Peregrine
Latest update 2 June 17 has resolved this issue. I was on Android Go 4.1.0, Google play stated there was an update, so I updated, the version number has remained 4.1.0, however the flight records are now correct.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noobie