DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight time with Min1 2

photo2be

Reactions
Hi all, I am new here and just moved from Typhoon H to DJI mini 2. hope it will be ok. My first Q is how long is the "average" flightime under "normal" conditions? I'm not racing and I always fly with camera with video On.
I doubt I can be in the air for 31minutes....

Best from Sweden

Reactions: dirkclod
It’s hard to say what the average flight time is. A lot depends on the wind conditions and how hard you fly it and if you’re shooting video. With the mini 1 I would get roughly 20 minutes of flight time per battery. But it may be important to know that much of the time I had the video recording turned on. I felt that it took a lot less brain power to turn it on at the beginning and turn it off at the end of a flight then to have to think about turning it on and off intermittently though it was a bit more time consuming to edit the video in post.The mini 2 batteries are reported to have another minute of flight time.

Hi all, I am new here and just moved from Typhoon H to DJI mini 2. hope it will be ok.
Sure we have 15 forums and you can be a member in any or all of them.
Welcome to MaivPilots. ?

I get 23 minutes or more and usually have recording on the whole time.

Another criteria is when you consider flight should end. I'm sure DJI's specs include battery charge level below when it wants to land.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark