DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FlightLog ###.TXT does it have additional data

I don't think the AirData's cycle count is accurate. It's based on the number of flight logs where that battery is used, and estimate the cycle count. It won't match the cycle count you get with the DJI Go 4 app.

That makes total sense, since the logs that I'm uploading are generally the only log for that battery in my account. In contrast, similar logs that I upload for Phantoms show more representative numbers of cycles. And the Phantom txt logs do actually list the number of charging cycles.

If it's not in the txt file, like Phantoms, then AirData guesstimates the cycle count. I remember there was a time there was a mismatch with the battery SN on my flight logs (I think it was for my Spark), the number of cycles goes up/down depending on which flight log I link the specific battery to.

I'll have to check but I think the count on the app and AirData are the same at present though the Mavic is quite new and I did the latest firmware updates at the start. I have a phantom 3 as well so will check to see if they coincide. Apart from other battery info in the flight log, the cycle count does not show.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111