DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App 1.1.10

Just updated to Fly App 1.1.10

Then I took the Mini for a flight. Took pictures and videos. Just zipping around my neck of the woods until the battery was down to 10%

I did not notice anything different with the previous version. Or, are the changes that subtle ?

Reactions: Bearsfan77
”Fixes app crashing issues and improves overall stability.”
I’ve always thought this is just a generic term that DJI uses when issuing updates. The reality is, updates can be a roll of the dice. Don’t get me wrong. I believe in their products and have more than I need. I just don’t trust that part of their system.
Research is best before you tap on that button. Good luck guys, glad I’m not on this one anymore.

Funny it don’t show the app alert but when you go in App Store and click on it there’s the update. ?‍♂️
Just did it but with Delta coming all we got is rain since last nite
and no I’m not getting no suit before it’s suggested ?
This time it actually showed up as an update. I usually have to do what you go through to see the update.
You want a tie with that suit? ?

You want a tie with that suit? ?
You know I meant one of Coals rain suits?
But yes to be honest I don’t even own a proper suit that fits so would need the tie ,suit and shoes ?

still no battery temps in air data ....maybe its a bug in the aircraft firmware they need to sort.

Reactions: zeusfl
still no battery temps in air data ....maybe its a bug in the aircraft firmware they need to sort.
ive since been informed from airdata this is now fixed

Just updated my app and i have android. I was reading an article on this update last week. It claimed that the new update actually increases the range up to 2.3k. I haven't had a chance to test that out.

I think the update is valid, it’s just the report of doubled range that isn’t. The update notes mentioned nothing about range increase.
DJI doesn’t always mention what little or minor tweaks they make in their updates. Only major concerns based on feedback. Many will agree that have been flying for years.

DJI doesn’t always mention what little or minor tweaks they make in their updates.

I’d hardly call a doubling of the range a “little or minor tweak”! It would be one of the most significant things they’d done to the Mini, if it was even possible with just an app update.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneQuickSix
I’d hardly call a doubling of the range a “little or minor tweak”! It would be one of the most significant things they’d done to the Mini, if it was even possible with just an app update.
No worries, Already getting reports of some getting better range since the update.
There is a difference whether it’s app stabilization or actual small adjustments in the transmission algorithm.

Reactions: OneQuickSix
Already getting reports of some getting better range since the update. There is a difference whether it’s app stabilization or actual small adjustments in the transmission algorithm.

There are also reports from others saying they see no difference in range. Also, it’s the RC which does the transmission, not the app. You can happily fly the drone without using the app so unless the app somehow unlocks some deliberately crippled feature in the RC, I still can’t see how they could double the range with just an app update - there’s been no associated RC firmware update. Some improvement, perhaps, but a doubling?

Why doesn't DJI just be upfront and tell us all what exact bugs were fixed or what were the specific improvement.

Can it be that difficult? :rolleyes:

Hi All,
I have an opportunity to thoroughly test out this theory if the Fly App v1.1.10 update actually increases the Mavic Mini’s range. I’ve been flying an Air2 on my iPad Mini5 for months w/Fly v1.1.6 which I’ve been reluctant to update because nobody has yet to confirm if the Hyperlapse waypoint missions are retained after Fly App updates. Well I picked up a Mavic Mini Fly Far bundle on Amazon Prime Day and loaded Fly App v1.1.10 on my iPhone7. The Mavic Mini is fresh out of the box and did not perform a f/w update (f/w: v01.00.01.10), I will take it out this afternoon to do back to back range tests on the iPad w/Fly v1.1.6 and iPhone w/Fly v1.1.10 then probably tomorrow will do the same range tests in the same location after doing a firmware update on the MM. Will report back with the results.

Reactions: dawgpilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb