DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App 1.13.4 any good

I thought I read somewhere yesterday, that there is a problem with installing it. Can anyone confirm this?

on my controller, (rc2) I went to profile, settings, about, then check for updates. and installed v.1.13.5. Haven't flown yet to check things, but it installed ok

Aah, so there is now 1.13.5 right? I only installed 1.13.4 couple of days ago into me RCPro. There must have been some issue with that one when they now released 1.13.5. Anyway, I just did it again through Profile etc. The installation was a bit strange because the controller did not show any downloading progress but then it asked if I wanted to install a new version. I clicked yes, and now it shows version 1.13.5. Hope there won't be any adverse issues with it....

Exactly what it did to me. and was very quick to install. Some said there was a problem installing 1.13.4. I guess .5 is the fix

Exactly what it did to me. and was very quick to install. Some said there was a problem installing 1.13.4. I guess .5 is the fix
The 1.13.4 installed on my RCPro without a hitch. Maybe had issue with other controllers? Who knows. Anyway 1.13.5 is what I have now😀

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellmo