DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly app 1.7.4 on DJI RC crashes over and over again - yours too?

I believe this has nothing to do with the vineyard, as it happened to me on that same flight 4-5 times, sometimes when the drone was up high in the air.

There is actually a big cellular antenna about 1km from there. But this is not the first time I experience communication interferences, like we all do, and never did it caused the app to crash. In fact, during that same flight, I flew all the to that cellular antenna, and took some picture at around and right above it. Other than some warnings, I had no problem when the drone were there: No control problem nor video stream problem. So, I suppose that rules out the likelihood of that antenna being the reason for the app crash.

This has actually never happened to me in the past. It only started once I upgraded the software. I think I'll take it to some more test flights, in different areas, and if that persists, I'll try and refresh the RC software. I'll need to lookup how to do that...
What version of DJI Fly are you using? I know on my Air 2S if I run ver 1.75 it's a guarantee program crash. Had to roll my back to 1.70. No problems since.

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair