Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Fly app crashing

Digi_t

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the fly app crashing on their phones? It’s now happened twice to me, screen just freezes whilst the MA2 is in flight and I have to press the home button on my iPhone 6s then reopen the app to get it working again.

InvisibleName

Reaction score
No issues with my iPhone 11 or my 2019 iPad. Maybe delete the app & reinstall?

Antaire

Reaction score
Did you have the battery replaced on your 6s?

Capt KO

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Possibly too many apps running in the background on your phone. Shut them down or delete if unnecessary. Helps the problem on many devices. Flight apps use a LOT of processing power to operate properly.
Good luck

VenomXts

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the fly app crashing on their phones? It’s now happened twice to me, screen just freezes whilst the MA2 is in flight and I have to press the home button on my iPhone 6s then reopen the app to get it working again.
yes same, the new firmware is supposed to help this and its rolling out.. still waiting for me though,

Sabal25

Reaction score
I cant even open the app. Its been a week like that.

Using Pixel 4XL Android 11

Steve F

Reaction score
I have the same thing happening occasionally with my Samsung S7 running Android 8.0. Having installed the latest version of the app and firmware has not helped. I have never had such an issue with the Go 4 app with my original Mavic Air. Like the OP stated, I can restart the Fly app and continue, but it is very disconcerting. I also noticed the drone will still take input from the controller.

DJI Mavic Mounts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mvp0000