DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

fly app on motorola phones

dipnit

Reactions
I have 2 moto phones. a z2 play running android 8 and an acton one on version 10. The z2 stopped getting updates so it is my mp3 player. I have over 100 gb of tunes on it. It doesn't have a sim card. The action one is my everyday phone. The z2 fails to install. Install status bar gets almost to the end and then the failed to install message is displayed. I have made sure the file explorer app has install unknown app permission enabled. I want to make sure that the device does not have to have a sim installed to get the app installed. Wifi was on when i tried to install. Really wanted to use the z2. I have been procrastinating unlocking it and installing a custom OS (current android version) with no google at all. May be the push needed to get r done.
I ordered a MA2 combo today. WooHoo! First real drone. Valentines day sprecial comes with a free travel bag, Combo comes with a carry bag so I am expecting the travel bag to be larger.

Hello, I have had excellent results using the Moto G Power. I do not use a sim card in the phone, it has no cellular service.
The DJI Fly app requires a phone to have a 64bit processor and running an Android 64bit OS.
I wrote about the Moto G Power here, though I am a new member so the post awaits moderation.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929