DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App update for IOS

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
new Fly App update for IOS from the App Store 1.9.5

I am curious if users will find their older iOs devices are more processor challenged then before the update. I will wait for feedback before the plunge.

Reactions: Capt KO
this new App update is just a normal product ,of probably the recent software updates that have been coming thick and fast for Apple devices recently ,and although my i Pad has updated to 1. 9.5 my DJI RC which is android is still on 1.9.4

this new App update is just a normal product ,of probably the recent software updates that have been coming thick and fast for Apple devices recently ,and although my i Pad has updated to 1. 9.5 my DJI RC which is android is still on 1.9.4
When I started flying in ' 21 using an Air 2, I went through 3 generations of i-pad mini to get a stable platform.
I use the i-pad mini 5 with my 2s but always wait a few weeks before I upgrade software/firmware.
Since you can't go back to a previous version , it seems like the best practice.

Reactions: TonyPHX
When I started flying in ' 21 using an Air 2, I went through 3 generations of i-pad mini to get a stable platform.
I use the i-pad mini 5 with my 2s but always wait a few weeks before I upgrade software/firmware.
Since you can't go back to a previous version , it seems like the best practice.
Good sound advice. And you are more aware of what you are about to fly with. Less surprises can be a good thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne