DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly Away

Biggreek73

Reactions
I did the latest firmware update and the next flight, my mavic lost signal, then just took a sharp right turn and took off. I could not find it.... no flight log, no find my drone data.... what went wrong? what are my recourses? I lost signal while the drone was about 400 yards away what do you guys think?

It seems a little impossible that the app did not log in your flight details. Usually you should still be able to detect your drone. Any details about the flight and is this the first time flying?

I did the latest firmware update and the next flight, my mavic lost signal, then just took a sharp right turn and took off. I could not find it.... no flight log, no find my drone data.... what went wrong? what are my recourses? I lost signal while the drone was about 400 yards away what do you guys think?
Try downloading the RC logs, when my drone lost connection I was able to dl the logs from the remote. They arent as good as flight logs and I had to decrypt them to read them but they offered some info.

What sucks was, I lost it in San Carlos Mexico, had to come back home... 9 hour drive away.... good to know about RC logs however.

It seems a little impossible that the app did not log in your flight details. Usually you should still be able to detect your drone. Any details about the flight and is this the first time flying?
Been flying for 8 months... first time after the latest firmware update. There was nothing in the flight log for the day I lost it. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daviscj91