DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly by from Kingwood, Texas

Reactions
Ordered a Mavic Air yesterday. I already own a Phantom 3 Advanced and enjoy it although I am an occasional pilot and not an every day one. I wanted the Air for travel, I debated on this or the Mavic Pro and decided this fit my needs more. I was willing to sacrifice some of the features on the Pro for the weight and size of the Air. I ended up ordering a red one as my eyes aren't what they used to be and figured the red might be easier to keep track of.

I live in Kingwood, a suburb on the NE side of Houston. We have some good places to fly near my home.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching :)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Reactions: seabeagan
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio. Enjoy that new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Chrisinhouston
Ordered a Mavic Air yesterday. I already own a Phantom 3 Advanced and enjoy it although I am an occasional pilot and not an every day one. I wanted the Air for travel, I debated on this or the Mavic Pro and decided this fit my needs more. I was willing to sacrifice some of the features on the Pro for the weight and size of the Air. I ended up ordering a red one as my eyes aren't what they used to be and figured the red might be easier to keep track of.

I live in Kingwood, a suburb on the NE side of Houston. We have some good places to fly near my home.
Howdy from Wyoming @Chrisinhouston , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+