DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly for iOS v1.5.2 update issues

dave27

Reactions
Hi all, I’m seeing several new issues since the Fly app for iOS 1.5.20 update on my iPad mini 4 . I have an air 2 with the standard controller.
The first thing I noticed was my maps no longer were there in the camera view screen. I familiar with this problem since I often fly in areas with no internet WiFi and have had to cache maps before going out in field. As long as I didn’t “Log out” of the Fly app to DJI the maps would show up when I started Fly out in the field.
However now even though the Fly app shows I’m logged in (as djiuser_xxxxxxxx) I don’t see the satellite maps in the lower left corner. I’ve checked and made sure I hadn’t deleted cache. All my flight data, cached pictures and video still there. Anyone else having trouble with maps ???

A new pop up box says “Enable Bluetooth” to allow app to communicate with accessories. Never had to do this before now and what accessories??????

And now see options for streaming video. Has anyone tried this out ??? Is there any info about using this streaming video out to a video display ?

(Thanks DJI for giving us any kind of real release notes. )
dp

Surprised you can even use the iPad mini 4. I had to upgrade to the mini 5 to use the Fly app because of cpu overload with the 4. Ignore the Bluetooth note (to link another device) as it uses even more power from the mini 4.

Upgrade to latest 1.5.10 the one you’re trying doesn’t work…much

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78