DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly in the city?

That is what I am saying
Actually that’s not what I’m saying that’s what I said before there can be a person in it whether the car is moving or not but there could be further damage when the car is moving

Reactions: sar104
That is what I am saying

No that's what I'm saying. So if you are saying it too we are in agreement. You said that a moving car could cause more damage - I took that to mean more damage than a parked car - hence my question, since a parked car would cause no damage.
Actually that’s not what I’m saying that’s what I said before there can be a person in it whether the car is moving or not but there could be further damage when the car is moving

Exactly.

Reactions: Jet skier
I'd venture to say you're actually responsible for any damage your drone does if it hits someone or something causing damage no matter what the rules say. If you break standard FAA (USA) rules, it just might add more fuel to the fire in court against you provided it comes to that.

Reactions: Jet skier
I'd venture to say you're actually responsible for any damage your drone does if it hits someone or something causing damage no matter what the rules say. If you break standard FAA (USA) rules, it just might add more fuel to the fire in court against you provided it comes to that.

Of course - that's true in any situation, legal or not, and why insurance is very important if flying anywhere that could lead to damage in the event of a crash.

Of course - that's true in any situation, legal or not, and why insurance is very important if flying anywhere that could lead to damage in the event of a crash.
I have it through the AMA, it’s pretty cheap

Reactions: sar104

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird