DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Fly More Combo" worth it?

Hi all,

First post! Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I was just pondering this very thing. B&H currently has a promo on Mavic Pro with and without the Fly More combo, and I went with the full shebang. I was curious about the combo savings, so I itemized:

Standard Price - $999 - Mavic Pro (+$300 for Fly More Combo)
B&H Promo - $949/$1234 (+$285 for combo)

Fly More Combo includes:

$178 - 2x Intelligent Flight Battery
$79 - Shoulder Bag
$49 - Car Charger
$39 - Battery Charging Hub
$19 - Battery to Power Bank Adaptor
$18 - 2x Propeller Pair

Subtotal: $382

So it looks like at regular price, you're saving $82, or basically the cost of the bag. With the promo, you're at $97, or approximately one battery and one extra pair of propellers. So it's not a huge deal, but I understand these aren't discounted very much or very often.

Hopefully this helps someone else that might be deal hunting! I'm sure I'll be on here with some video footage in the coming weeks.
The only items I'm not a fan of is the bag. The shoulder bag is too difficult to use IMO, things fit very tight and there's no room for other stuff that I need to be prepared. This tight fit slows down the process of getting into the air, and packing up to go home. I personally don't like it.

I bought a very handy small backpack for $28 that works awesome. However all of the other items in the "Fly More" kit I do use, and they are worth having. Actually I haven't actually used the Battery to USB charge cable (I don't know why they call it a "bank adaptor") to charge anything with micro USB, however it's a handy gadget to have in a pinch, so I think it's worth having.

I personally prefer to leave my iPad Mini connected to the RC and store it in the backpack, ready to fly. This facilitates flying in 60 to 90 seconds, at anytime I'm hiking around with my 8lb drone backpack.

I bought the mini fly more combo when it was under 300$ what a deal very happy with it.
but now the price is way up. just want 3 more batteries great video and pictures

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme