DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly More package ND filter set

Kyle76

Reactions
Are these high-quality filters or did DJI just throw a cheap filter set into the package? I'm pretty new to using filters and only have used a polarizer so far. Since the included set has such an unusual trio of filter strengths, I'm wondering if I should continue to buy DJI or go with another brand should I want to expand the strengths available to me.

miThese filters are usually for photos if you want for videos you have to buy other filters
As far as I have seen, the ND filters are used only in video mode and they are used to reduce shutter speeds and introduce forced blur into the video images, to make them less jerky and to give a more natural moving image to the human eye. Check on YT - there are some very good examples of usage. The DJI filters should work fine, when used in the most appropriate lighting conditions. ??

• Wow
Reactions: Luis Gálvez
Good question for Dale.
The 16 that comes in the package works well in average daylight lighting conditions. I'm not sure when the 64 and 256 would be useful. I have no idea about the quality,

They seem quite fine to me. I use the 16 often. The really dark ones are for time laps or still photos where you want SLOW shutter speeds.

I bought a set of Freewell filters to get the 4 and 8 values.

They seem quite fine to me. I use the 16 often. The really dark ones are for time laps or still photos where you want SLOW shutter speeds.

I bought a set of Freewell filters to get the 4 and 8 values.
I think the ND16 works fine here in Greece at light conditions
I have ordred the 4 to 8 too.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mawfia