DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyaway Replacement Service

Hornet600

Reactions
Apologies for the newbie question, but could somebody confirm that my Mini 3 is bound should I need to use the Flyaway Service.

665D5A56-151A-4B0F-82C5-DF20DEFFD894.jpeg

When and how did you purchase Care Refresh? DJI should be able to provide the details you want.

When and how did you purchase Care Refresh? DJI should be able to provide the details you want.
2 days ago & I purchased it through the DJI store, I’m sure I’ve done it correctl, I just wanted it confirmed for my own sanity.

@Hornet600 ,if you already have the drone ,then after you have activated / registered it with DJI if you had purchased the care refresh when you ordered the drone ,then it would automatically commence as soon as you registered it, it is linked to your Email address
if on the other hand you registered the drone without Care refresh then you have 48 hours after doing that to purchase it
and finally if you had it for say a week or so, and then decided to get the care refresh ,then you have to submit video proof of it flying ,and that it is undamaged

@Hornet600 ,if you already have the drone ,then after you have activated / registered it with DJI if you had purchased the care refresh when you ordered the drone ,then it would automatically commence as soon as you registered it, it is linked to your Email address
if on the other hand you registered the drone without Care refresh then you have 48 hours after doing that to purchase it
and finally if you had it for say a week or so, and then decided to get the care refresh ,then you have to submit video proof of it flying ,and that it is undamaged
Cheers for that info 👍

@Hornet600 if you go on the DJI website all the info about how the care refresh works is available to read, as well as a manual for your drone in PDF form to view on your computer, or some other device that has internet connectivity you can also print it out if you prefer hard copy
but beware it takes quite a lot of pages to print out the whole thing
of course you can select individual pages and just down load them for reference and carry them with you to refresh your memory if you haven't flown for a while

Not so much it in flight,they require video of it sitting powered up showing all info that drone and remote has installed, and some other info onscreen,,this is what I sent to them,,,then there engineers acept or decline it,,,this video was accepted by them
No flight was needed,,,as seen they want to see certain settings and GPS
This clip not to organized so pays to know where all settings and info is before starting vid so not so long ,,I should have explained what I was doin and looking at after watching it back,,yes gimble calibration is something they want to see,,

As per your question if you followed the binding in app which has another process it looks ok,,contact dji to confirm it worked

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hornet600
@lanzone thanks for the clarification,on the care refresh requirements ,i seem to remember that a video of it in flight was part of the process several years ago ,maybe things have changed

@Hornet600 if you go on the DJI website all the info about how the care refresh works is available to read, as well as a manual for your drone in PDF form to view on your computer, or some other device that has internet connectivity you can also print it out if you prefer hard copy
but beware it takes quite a lot of pages to print out the whole thing
of course you can select individual pages and just down load them for reference and carry them with you to refresh your memory if you haven't flown for a while
Once again cheers, thanks for that info & taking the time to reply. 👍

Reactions: old man mavic
Once you get activate your refresh agreement, you will receive from DJI an email like this one attached in PDF. Is the agreement with all the information. This example is from my Mavic 3 but all serial numbers and email address has been modified so are not real.

Attachments

• Gmail - DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) Service Agreement.pdf
    654.9 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Hornet600
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi