DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Flying a Mavic Air 2 Like a FPV Drone

Interesting - is this the "FPV" gimbal setting? Don't know if The "air" has that setting.

You could try reducing your yaw control in sport mode to make the turns smoother and wider, but it will be less responsive to turning control inputs so you need to be careful
Maybe a setting around 30 or 40

That's cool! I keep meaning to try that. Watching it is very disorienting tho!

Unless the suggestion on yaw control works and reduces the jerkiness of the direction changes, I found the video scenery to be nice but the whole viewing sensation to be unpleasant ..... sweeping arc turns and dives would add more to the cinematography. But it was not very nice as shown. ? (Fun to make though?!)

I love the way that FPV Drones fly, so I wanted to see if I could get my Mavic Air 2 to look a little like it.

Any tips on how I can get a smoother look in the FPV Mode would be really appreciated (aka best gimbal and control settings)
Yep you did it, racing makes me dizzy and so did this video, but you did it.

So this is real time footage in sport mode? I just got an MA2 and practiced the FPV mode a bit.

I like this test flight, which gives you an idea of the opportunities and challenges in working into an edit. I haven’t seen many pilots posting FPV examples.

Make less dramatic turns and do more in P mode. A little bit of FPV goes a long way in an edit. Use the FPV clips as smaller part of an edit, together with non-FPV.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu