DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying after a Hurricane

You're not that smart. Your Governor, the head of FEMA and everyone else in authority said to leave the state.that included folks in the middle. That was days ago. When time still allowed it. Now you are stuck.

You've taken your life and your family in harms way. It's Saturday night. The storm is on a direct path to you. Then there is another about 30 hours behind it that is also on its way to you.

And you're big worry is if you can fly a quad. You are a stupid, stupid man

It's too late to put your priorities straight. May God be kinder to you than I am.

It's a gargantuan storm. Compare the size to Andrew that hit many years ago and then you start to wake up to the reality. Stay safe SE US people!

You're not that smart. Your Governor, the head of FEMA and everyone else in authority said to leave the state.that included folks in the middle. That was days ago. When time still allowed it. Now you are stuck.

You've taken your life and your family in harms way. It's Saturday night. The storm is on a direct path to you. Then there is another about 30 hours behind it that is also on its way to you.

And you're big worry is if you can fly a quad. You are a stupid, stupid man

It's too late to put your priorities straight. May God be kinder to you than I am.
Wow. Were not going to even have more than 80 mph winds here. I may be stupid but I have been through way worse storms. Florida is built to take these storms. Mobile homes and modular homes plus costal areas were told to get out. Guess where they went. They went to our are. We have a shelter across the street full of people from Miami. Wow, this forum used to have decent people on it but calling others stupid. Seriously.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet