DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Aloha

crewdoguh60m

Reactions
How goes it people of the mavic world? I come to you from Oahu, Hawaii first time mavic owner and other then the small Walmart drones first time pilot. I am glad they have places like this for guys like me to learn from the guys and gals that have been in this game a while. I hope to meet good people and learn cool things about what the Pro can do!!!!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

How goes it people of the mavic world? I come to you from Oahu, Hawaii first time mavic owner and other then the small Walmart drones first time pilot. I am glad they have places like this for guys like me to learn from the guys and gals that have been in this game a while. I hope to meet good people and learn cool things about what the Pro can do!!!!
Howdy from Wyoming @crewdoguh60m , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Aloha and Welcome to the ForumThumbswayup
Where in Oahu, we have a place by Fort Shafter, Aiea, but living here in CA.

Yo! Arriving in oahu from maui on july 13. Cant wait to fly there

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA, enjoy that Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome. I am a resident of Oahu and fly a Mavic Pro here. I would love to meet and chat with you and compare notes. I really enjoy flying here although you get a lot of high wind warnings as you might expect with the strong trade winds. AirMap is very useful here as there are
lots of restricted areas to not fly. I tend to fly most on the southeast corner of the island near Sandy Beach. Let’s touch base sometime and share ideas and stories. Welcome to Oahu and Aloha.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chadnovz
Welcome. I am a resident of Oahu and fly a Mavic Pro here. I would love to meet and chat with you and compare notes. I really enjoy flying here although you get a lot of high wind warnings as you might expect with the strong trade winds. AirMap is very useful here as there are
lots of restricted areas to not fly. I tend to fly most on the southeast corner of the island near Sandy Beach. Let’s touch base sometime and share ideas and stories. Welcome to Oahu and Aloha.

Hey man. Visiting oahu from maui on july 13. Well im from canada. So where are the restricted areas? Can you fly over waikiki?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69