DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying around a Nuclear Plant in London, Arkansas | DJI Mavic Pro 2

Nice Vid...

Yeah it was a beautiful day out there . . .

So who was watching it fly? I can hardly look down, and if I tried it for even a fraction of time doing it like that, I would lose sight of it very quickly and VLOS would be gone. Spotters help a lot though, so do strobes. But I’d still only look down for a second or so.

Last edited:
So who was watching it fly? I can hardly look down, and if I tried it for even a fraction of time doing it like that, I would lose sight of it very quickly and VLOS would be gone. Spotters help a lot though, so do strobes. But I’d still only look down for a second or so.
Yea ah oh visual observer?
And that obstacle avoidance beeping was interesting?
VLOS ??

Very good video and you couldn’t ask for a nicer day to fly. Yes Arkansas, been there twice and not much to say except been there twice. The nature views are spectacular though. If you like kind of stuff which I very much do then it can be incredibly rewarding to fly there as well.

Again nice job with your Mavic. It’s not so much the camera but the guy holding the controls and painting the picture for the viewer.

Yea ah oh visual observer?
And that obstacle avoidance beeping was interesting?
VLOS ??

My wife was watching it, she didn't want to be in the video.

Reactions: Radpuppy and AMann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929