DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying at Grand Mayan in Cancun

Yenrab

Reactions
I just got back from Cancun a week ago. I took my Mavic Pro instead of the P4. Size was the reason. I had two other cameras for ground work. I had no issue getting in and out of Mexico, but I got the green light from the dreaded red button. LOL Flying at the Grand Mayan was not a problem, but I was always respectful of others. I also avoided being an idiot! There were a few really interested people and I sensed there were some who, just by the presence of the Mavic, were not too thrilled. I gave them no reason to complain. Be pay attention to your surroundings, be respectful and always get permission, even if it is not required. I was always at the resort so was not off site. The people at the resort seemed pleased that I was using it and not in an obtrusive way.

I just got back from Cancun a week ago. I took my Mavic Pro instead of the P4. Size was the reason. I had two other cameras for ground work. I had no issue getting in and out of Mexico, but I got the green light from the dreaded red button. LOL Flying at the Grand Mayan was not a problem, but I was always respectful of others. I also avoided being an idiot! There were a few really interested people and I sensed there were some who, just by the presence of the Mavic, were not too thrilled. I gave them no reason to complain. Be pay attention to your surroundings, be respectful and always get permission, even if it is not required. I was always at the resort so was not off site. The people at the resort seemed pleased that I was using it and not in an obtrusive way.

Nice to know, im off to Riu Palace in Playacar in September

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdleffler