DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying below zero!

Beautiful video, where is this filmed at ?

Appreciate some feedback!:)
Beautiful... I would like to know more about its purpose. The background sound was lovely, then the contrast of buildings and construction, especially the first really bright sign, led me to believe you might be showing how over-built lands are becoming. If you were to market this as an advocate for saving land and waters, I might re-sequence so the contrast became a really powerful statement. On the other hand, if you wanted to just highlight areas for business investment or travel industry, I'd turn them into two separate shows. Either way, ....beautiful!

Do you mind sharing what settings you filmed in, and how you edited? Thx ahead

Beautiful... I would like to know more about its purpose. The background sound was lovely, then the contrast of buildings and construction, especially the first really bright sign, led me to believe you might be showing how over-built lands are becoming. If you were to market this as an advocate for saving land and waters, I might re-sequence so the contrast became a really powerful statement. On the other hand, if you wanted to just highlight areas for business investment or travel industry, I'd turn them into two separate shows. Either way, ....beautiful!

Thank you! I didn't have any statement in mind when i made the video, but its very cool that you metion this theme! I could have made two seperate videos as you mention, but then the videos would have been very short in my opinion:)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird