DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Car

My first thought was when they showed it skipping over a road block or accident. Now we have a bunch of flying cars going airborne over a major accident scene when a Medivac Chopper is coming in to pickup injuries, cancelling the landing.

Reactions: Torque
I don't think they would allow these cars to fly over other cars on a roadway. Maybe a rule like drones where you can't fly over people or traffic? Maybe they will create airspace highways just for these types of vehicles and delivery drones.

Reactions: Torque
I don't think they would allow these cars to fly over other cars on a roadway. Maybe a rule like drones where you can't fly over people or traffic? Maybe they will create airspace highways just for these types of vehicles and delivery drones.
Agree, but idiots with these flying cars just like with current drones will still break the rules. And then there are those people trying to get somewhere in a hurry that don't want to wait or get clearance and will fly over the accident scene.

How many will run out of fuel because they didn't have a full charge on their batteries before they left. It's safe to assume only pilots would be legal to "FLY" their air cars correct??

I have a hard time taking this seriously. Oh I believe it's real, but look at it this way, through the eyes of a child…

tenor (2).gif

The rider is all decked out in all measure of protective riding gear and he takes off and peters along and the way the video jumps around (0:15), it's comical… like the 1980's Movie "Flash Gordon…"

• Haha
Reactions: DARKSeifer
In some of these scenes, I see either flying drones or flying cars. Personally I doubt either will exist in the 2030s and none of these places will look like depicted. AI fail.

That seems like the most logical way to go. Skyways, eh? I've always had this one awful thought about one thing that would put an immediate halt to the development of vehicles in this realm.... a fully loaded soccer mom's skyvan falling outta the sky. Put enough vehicles up there -- you know it's going to happen eventually.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J