DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Depression

SharkBait

Reactions
So in the UK we are getting some really rubbish weather, strong winds and heavy rain.

It’s so frustrating not being able to fly. I think I have a case of flying depression.

Anyone else?

Reactions: ManchesterMavic
So in the UK we are getting some really rubbish weather, strong winds and heavy rain.

It’s so frustrating not being able to fly. I think I have a case of flying depression.

Anyone else?

Yep your not alone mate, I got out this morning for an app test flight and then the wind started picking up.
Hopefully tomorrow may be better

Yep your not alone mate, I got out this morning for an app test flight and then the wind started picking up.
Hopefully tomorrow may be better
I find myself refreshing my weather app knowing full well it hasn’t changed hahaha.

Welcome to my world. I just bought my mavic a week ago and since then it has been negative temps every day. Snow, and strong winds. Went out a couple times but it’s risky.

5" of snow here and 10 degrees F

There was a gap in the weather today in Cornwall sunny and low wind. Grabbed my case, the other half and the dog.

Jumped into the truck and went to the local beach, arrived and it was perfect no people and weather holding. Touched the handle of the case and it was like Thor put the hammer down on the weather. Hail like you have never seen before.

Left the case in the truck and walked the bloody dog up the beach.

Sulked driving home.

This was a couple days ago. Today it’s a high of 10 degrees and a low of -7.

Attachments

• C89C6A93-4B30-4CDF-8CF1-69E0F1F0EA43.png
    C89C6A93-4B30-4CDF-8CF1-69E0F1F0EA43.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 40
The future doesn’t look any brighter.

Attachments

• 083EFD53-58CA-41C6-BF65-4CBF481D3F59.png
    083EFD53-58CA-41C6-BF65-4CBF481D3F59.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
Silly thing is I only want an hours window then that’s 3 batteries spent.

I haven't flown is a few weeks, I'm going through withdrawal symptoms, I think I've gained 5 lbs already. :(

I haven't flown is a few weeks, I'm going through withdrawal symptoms, I think I've gained 5 lbs already. :(
It’s bad for my accounts as all I do is sit online looking at more drones I don’t really need.

I feel your pain. It's frigid here in South Florida. Only 70° F. Actually had to put on long pants this morning. But, hey, I'll tough it out.

I feel your pain. It's frigid here in South Florida. Only 70° F. Actually had to put on long pants this morning. But, hey, I'll tough it out.
44F here

It has been in the teens below 0F in western Wisconsin for the past couple of weeks, with more to come. Wind chill has gotten down to -41F one day. Needless to say, I haven't been flying, So finally started to get back to working on my model RR layout again. At least the basement isn't that cold.
5Hfhi15TSAaJbxC5Hj0BsQ_thumb_2121.jpg

No need To get the Blues Lady's and Gent's
DJI Has a Flight simmulator in there app.........
Flight Simulator ?
................Your Welcome................cR
From the main log on screen click on the Academy icon at the top right, first icon is the flight sim. The controller and the Mavic must be powered up. (remove the props!! if indoors)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ADK Dragonfly