DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying for 1 1/2 years now.

silverdragon

Reactions
Not once, and I mean not once I have seen another consumer drone in the air. When going for a walk, driving my car, sitting in 3 of the local (large) parks in my neighborhood. How can it be that we are plaqued with drones? I never see them. My drone is the one always flying in the skies... I live between 2 large cities, New Haven and Bridgeport. Tons of people. Then to top it off, 98% of all the people I see or talk to are not interested in drones... So, once again..How are we plaqued with drones?

Not once, and I mean not once I have seen another consumer drone in the air. When going for a walk, driving my car, sitting in 3 of the local (large) parks in my neighborhood. How can it be that we are plaqued with drones? I never see them. My drone is the one always flying in the skies... I live between 2 large cities, New Haven and Bridgeport. Tons of people. Then to top it off, 98% of all the people I see or talk to are not interested in drones... So, once again..How are we plaqued with drones?

I witnessed 2 UAV’s in 4 1/2 years

I witnessed 2 UAV’s in 4 1/2 years
I have been flying for 2 years. I have seen more than my fair share because they are used at work a lot, and I have been to several workshops to see demonstrations. However, as a hobby, I have only see three in the last two years in areas where I fly and none of those were in the same area. I know that there is a large group here in town that gets together on a regular basis to fly in a local park, but I have never been out there when they were flying.
I have talked to a lot of people though in some of the places that I fly. Most are just curious and think they are neat and want to learn more about them. Around the house where I fly the majority of the time, I have only had 1 neighbor to ever come over and ask about it and it was a good encounter. I have only had 1 bad encounter, and it was actually with someone that was visiting a neighbor, they were drunk, and they thought the knew everything there was to know about drones. In reality he was just a drunk idiot trying to impress a girl.

Reactions: Slim.slamma

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conny.malmen