DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in from Central Maine !!!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: James David
Welcome! A lot of good info here.
If you haven’t...
Be sure to download the full maual and read it experimenting cautiously with each topic and setting...
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/update+documentation/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual+v1.0.pdf
Also download the DJIGo manual and read it: DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot's Handbook - Page 2 of 10 - DJI Guides
Finally, in case you don’t have it, here’s where you can download anything from DJI: DJI Mavic Pro Platinum – Specs, Tutorials & Guides – DJI

Don’t forget to register your drone and put the number on it. FAA site for this: Recreational Fliers & Modeler Community-Based Organizations

Fly on! And congrats.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome! A lot of good info here.
If you haven’t...
Be sure to download the full maual and read it experimenting cautiously with each topic and setting...
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/update+documentation/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual+v1.0.pdf
Also download the DJIGo manual and read it: DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot's Handbook - Page 2 of 10 - DJI Guides
Finally, in case you don’t have it, here’s where you can download anything from DJI: DJI Mavic Pro Platinum – Specs, Tutorials & Guides – DJI

Don’t forget to register your drone and put the number on it. FAA site for this: Recreational Fliers & Modeler Community-Based Organizations

Fly on! And congrats.
Thanks Thomas I will definitely do that... I am hoping to shoot some events this summer so all the help I can get on set up is much appreciated

Just picked up a Mavic Pro a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked !!! I can see this becoming an addiction very quickly !!!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob
Thunderdrones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB