DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in full sunlight at high noon in Florida with no clouds, over water.

I bought this thing and it finally arrived but I can't get it to fit on an iPhone X (original) - it is too small, or I'm dumb, not sure which, but it doesn't work very well for me. Still trying to figure out what I can mod to get it to actually fit....

Tomat Sun Hood - Amazon
I solve that problem doing this; you can cut (vertivally) all the hood in two parts and then use a piece of hard plastic (or any materiel) and tape it to join the 2 pieces in one... after having keep a space of 1/2 inch between parts. I did it and it very neat if you used a large black tape from any Hone Depot etc... I'm using that trick for my Mavic Pro ant it seems to be like an original hood...

Reactions: Gealousy
It doesn't quite work that way.

A 10mm-500mm zoom lens is 50x. But it tells you nothing about magnification of the image, as the focal length ends up being logarithmic, not linear progression.

There's a pretty good discussion here: How do I convert lens focal length (mm) to x-times optical zoom?
I have and have had several optical zoom cameras. In each case, learning the focal length while taking photos is not possible. In each case, also, I was and am able to determine the focal length of EACH shot by looking at the Meta Data. If you do not know how to find the Meta Data, please write to me: [email protected]. (Capital letters optional).

I have and have had several optical zoom cameras. In each case, learning the focal length while taking photos is not possible. In each case, also, I was and am able to determine the focal length of EACH shot by looking at the Meta Data. If you do not know how to find the Meta Data, please write to me: [email protected]. (Capital letters optional).

Personally, I have no trouble retrieving metadata - were you directing this to @THE CYBORG ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7