DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying into the DJI drone rabbit hole!

catalin693

Reactions
I bought the Mini to start my great adventure into the drone world. I'm back and forth between CA and UT and find the desert the greatest place to learn. Not too many things to get you in trouble there! Love the rush of loosing connection to your drone lol. Great forum

Welcome to the forum, from a town or two away! A couple of us are actually flying around the Altamont Pass this morning, to catch sunrise around the wind turbines. Hopefully you can come out and join us sometime!

Please get some stick time on your Mini before attempting the wind turbine flights, and make sure there’s close to no breeze when you go. Safe flying to you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I bought the Mini to start my great adventure into the drone world. I'm back and forth between CA and UT and find the desert the greatest place to learn. Not too many things to get you in trouble there! Love the rush of loosing connection to your drone lol. Great forum
Welcome to the forum from the Rocky Mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to your new journey, from New Zealand ????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329