DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying Low in New England

JDCoolDrone

Reactions
Hey all - flying a Mavic Air for the last 8 months. Still feel like a newbie but I love this hobby - trying to improve my flying and gimbal skills, researching places to go fly, and producing little videos with my favorite music. Some day I might try a different model, but the Mavic Air is perfect if you are always on the go. DJI does a great job with making flying so easy and product support is not bad. I actually had a bad crash and instead of fixing all the broken stuff, DJI Repair Services just replaced the whole thing - pretty sweet - cost was pretty reasonable too. So, if anyone wants any tips on avoiding crashing (I have crashed a lot), how to get your drone fixed, and other stuff, feel free to contact me. I am just looking for cool ideas where to fly legally in New England.
Hope you like this video...

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey all - flying a Mavic Air for the last 8 months. Still feel like a newbie but I love this hobby - trying to improve my flying and gimbal skills, researching places to go fly, and producing little videos with my favorite music. Some day I might try a different model, but the Mavic Air is perfect if you are always on the go. DJI does a great job with making flying so easy and product support is not bad. I actually had a bad crash and instead of fixing all the broken stuff, DJI Repair Services just replaced the whole thing - pretty sweet - cost was pretty reasonable too. So, if anyone wants any tips on avoiding crashing (I have crashed a lot), how to get your drone fixed, and other stuff, feel free to contact me. I am just looking for cool ideas where to fly legally in New England.
I'm coming to London in May...would like to meet and maybe flying together with [email protected]

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I leave in NE and am in search of drone flying enthusiasts to get together, share our experiences and find places that we could fly around our area.

Reactions: Wailuku
Where abouts in New England are you located? I'm in Rhode Island and there are tons of places to fly up here....Newport, Jamestown etc.. Thats all I do is fly by myself as my friend crash his Phantom and didnt want to spend the money to get another one...,

Reactions: ClaudioSr
Great job on the video. You took the old abandoned warehouses and created a work of art. I also just got my Mavic Air in January and it's getting addictive. Hope it lasts. I am currently in Florida but will return to my home in Millbury, Mass in two weeks. Then I will also be looking for places to fly and film. Your video was a story and very well done. Just curious, what do you use to do your edits/

Where abouts in New England are you located? I'm in Rhode Island and there are tons of places to fly up here....Newport, Jamestown etc.. Thats all I do is fly by myself as my friend crash his Phantom and didnt want to spend the money to get another one...,
My hometown is Marlborough, and will love to get together one of those days, even if we couldn't fly. This is a very exciting hobby I would say.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

My hometown is Marlborough, and will love to get together one of those days, even if we couldn't fly. This is a very exciting hobby I would say.
Okay, so you're not to far from me.. I'm down to meeting up and flying at some locations and there are a ton between your place and mine.... I would say wait for the weather to become a little bit warmer, like May.... We could meet half way or meet at a location... Thanks

Marshfield Ma here. I would also be interested in meeting other local drone pilots. Although I can't really call myself a pilot yet as I haven't flown my Mavic 2 pro. I do have some experience flying but not with something as serious as this bird. I should have some flights under my belt soon. I'll keep an eye on this tread :)

Reactions: ClaudioSr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne