DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Flying my drone while SPINNAKER sailing, did I push it too hard?

Vernon

Reactions
On a recent passage from Fraser Island to Brisbane we had an amazing Spinnaker run. I might have pushed past my limits though! First we show you a short glimpse of a few days spent in Maryborough then its all sailing from there.
Enjoy!

I've followed all of your sailing podcasts as well as listened to your companion Marie's audios. She speaks so clearly (and slow enough) that I can follow her melodic French and enjoy what both of you have to offer. Your drone work is so fluid, daring and fits well in telling your stories. Thanks!

Reactions: Vernon
when i saw brisbane But i did not recognize fraser Island I used to sail from brisbane to bethel Island going by san fran on the way via river through cartinez straights

Reactions: Vernon
Nice, beautiful coastline.
What a sunset view of the Glasshouse.

Had the pleasure of a couple of nights at Maleny in November, just north of them, with a view of the mountains to the south . . . drove back to Brisvegas right through them after our stay.

edit - typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4006448 and Vernon
I've followed all of your sailing podcasts as well as listened to your companion Marie's audios. She speaks so clearly (and slow enough) that I can follow her melodic French and enjoy what both of you have to offer. Your drone work is so fluid, daring and fits well in telling your stories. Thanks!
Thank you for this nice message!

Nice, beautiful coastline.
What a sunset view of the Glasshouse.

Had the pleasure of a couple of nights at Maleny in November, just north of them, with a view of the mountains to the south . . . drove back to Brisvegas right trough them after our stay.
We drove up through Maleny as well and spent a night on the Sunshine Coast. Beautiful part of the world.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_