DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying over Airboats

The air footage was shot with the M2P and ground with the OsmoPocket. Both are 4K/30, 1/60, aperture 4.0 with ND16, DLOG-M. I use Rec709DlogM Lut and editing with Davinci Resolve. M2Pone was flying around 200+ ft high. I think it looks nice with the curved horizon.
Thanks for providing the parameters. I have the same two cameras myself and haven't successfully mingled clips from both cameras as successfully as you did. The curved horizon does give it an aspect of big wide open spaces, I was just curious as to it's derivation. I've experienced seeing the curvature of the earth when flying at much higher altitudes over the Canadian shield and it is cool! Nice work!

Reactions: MPone
Thanks for providing the parameters. I have the same two cameras myself and haven't successfully mingled clips from both cameras as successfully as you did. The curved horizon does give it an aspect of big wide open spaces, I was just curious as to it's derivation. I've experienced seeing the curvature of the earth when flying at much higher altitudes over the Canadian shield and it is cool! Nice work!

It takes some effort to merge the clips from the M2P and the OsmoP together. Using Davinci you could match the colors. It's a long and arduous process but it's possible.

It takes some effort to merge the clips from the M2P and the OsmoP together. Using Davinci you could match the colors. It's a long and arduous process but it's possible.
I hear you on the effort front! So far, the difference in lighting conditions between my M2P drone shots and jump cuts to OsmoP footage hopefully works. I use Adobe Premiere and have an assortment of tools for color correction and grading although I'm like a cub bear wearing boxing gloves at this stage of the game!

Reactions: MPone
I hear you on the effort front! So far, the difference in lighting conditions between my M2P drone shots and jump cuts to OsmoP footage hopefully works. I use Adobe Premiere and have an assortment of tools for color correction and grading although I'm like a cub bear wearing boxing gloves at this stage of the game!

I do a White Balance first before any LUTs and other adjustments. This way you have a correct color base to build on. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Twocalf
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk