DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Flying over Lake Padden

Although the panning was a little rough in places, I enjoyed watching

Yeah, panning has aways been a challenge, I was short on vid for the edit also. I'm learning that i need about 20 or 30 minutes of vid to get a nice 3 or 4 minute movie.

Summer Day

The video of a nice lazy summer day of fishing from a pier on the lake was iconic. I liked the music selection. I would have certainly not included the footbridge, views of graffiti, or the non-centered composition of the canal. Also, I would edit out all of the small yaw adjustments. They are disconcerting. If you removed these, you probably could have eliminated about 30 seconds of un-interesting footage. Sometimes, less is more.

It is, after all, my opinion only.

Dale

Yup, there's always for improvement. Comments appreciated. The yaw adjustments are an issue. A second or third pass at the same subject might help mitigate the problem as for me, it's difficult to really see the details on the small screen until I'm flying. Something to work on. More vid is better than less vid
As far as the bridge, joggers and graffiti, I thought the images added a story to what otherwise would have been just another boring overflight of a lake. To each his own I guess.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotszamana