DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying over water.

I was basically asking if any members had had the same problem using quick shot circle when flying oner rough water lt would appear some members have had problems flying over water others haven't, If you read the full thread you would have seen I plan to test it over dry land to see if quick shots caused the problem.
But since no-one knows what your problem actually was or even some accurate details of what you experienced, you are just asking for people who guess they might have experienced something similar.
Accurate information goes a long way toward identifying the actual issue and finding solutions.

Reactions: mavictk
lt would appear some members have had problems flying over water ...

Some have had problems and attribute them to the fact that they were flying over water. Problems are also attributed to software and firmware updates, and signal jamming by radar and cell towers. Sudden "fly-aways" are reported, too.

The real causes are usually revealed by examination of the flight logs. As @Meta4 said, "Accurate information goes a long way toward identifying the actual issue and finding solutions."

Unless it's within just a few feet, the VPS sensors would not be involved at all.
I totally agree. I am not sure what the altitude is exactly when the drone switches from visual to GPS, or even if it does. But I am certain I read or saw info relating to that... I'll do a test before the weather gets funky.
And yes ... I fly over the ocean and rivers literally ALL the time. And it is a blast!

Reactions: Meta4
I was basically asking if any members had had the same problem using quick shot circle when flying oner rough water lt would appear some members have had problems flying over water others haven't, If you read the full thread you would have seen I plan to test it over dry land to see if quick shots caused the problem.
We still don't know any details of your incident?
How high above water were you?
How much height did the drone lose?
Any chance of seeing the relevant data sometime?

Reactions: mavictk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mertyaldiz