DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying slow even in Sport mode

STEye

Reactions
I took my Mavic out for a longer distance today and noticed that it was flying slow even in Sport mode. Going out it was going ~15MPH and coming back it maxed out at ~20MPH. I believe that it should be going well over 30MPH if I recall correctly? Anything I should be adjusting to get it to go faster?

1) Make sure the beginner mode is Off

2) Are you using the dji go 4 app (and a phone/tablet)? when you activate sport mode, a pop’up should appear on your screen and you need to click OK

Beginner mode is off. When I switched to sport mode there was a pop up that said the intelligent modes are turned off. I don't recall needing to click on something? I can take a look again.

If it said that then they were off and you need to go in the menu to turn them on before that will work.

Beginner mode is off. When I switched to sport mode there was a pop up that said the intelligent modes are turned off. I don't recall needing to click on something? I can take a look again.
Look for enable "multiple flight modes" and enable it in general settings while connected to AC, that will "turn on" the sport mode switch on the controller.

Thanks for all the help people. I didn't realize that you needed to enable intelligent flight modes to enable sport mode. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm sure that was the problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661