DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying to capture the thunderstorm

I knew it was risky, but the way the clouds were rolling and the light was playing through the layers was an opportunity not to be missed. I got lucky, the stately home was spotlit through a small gap in the clouds.
Dang!! ???

I knew it was risky, but the way the clouds were rolling and the light was playing through the layers was an opportunity not to be missed. I got lucky, the stately home was spotlit through a small gap in the clouds.
Dang!!!!!!!!!!

What kind of winds did you run into?

What s wonderful shot

It don't get no better than that.

Nice shot. Too bad DJI lies about the camera specifications.

Nice shot. Too bad DJI lies about the camera specifications.
In what way. I think the resolution is superb for a compact camera. Clients are always blown away by the results, even from the smaller AIR, and it's diminutive sensor. A3 is perfectly reasonable expectation from the Air (not Air2).

Wow... What a shot! Was that a panoramic?

Reactions: KingRat
In what way. I think the resolution is superb for a compact camera. Clients are always blown away by the results, even from the smaller AIR , and it's diminutive sensor. A3 is perfectly reasonable expectation from the Air (not Air2).
He's quite confused and has no idea what he's talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: KingRat
Wow... What a shot! Was that a panoramic?
I always save the individual RAW shots. The jpeg will give you a rough idea, but is nowhere near what you can get from the shots if you do it yourself. The saved jpeg is just an auto merged version following a standard input, using the RAW files you have to do the work yourself, but each panoramic is then processed properly to it's own requirements.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith Milligan