DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying w/out FPV

Its almost like having a race quad...More like "kinda" having a race drone,but not even close! LOL!:D

I take it you're flying on stock FW. No, it's not a racer, but it certainly keeps a good pace with my GT2 200 which flies about 35mph faster. The mavic is a lot more capable of filming drone races than the p3/p4 variants we tried.

I take it you're flying on stock FW. No, it's not a racer, but it certainly keeps a good pace with my GT2 200 which flies about 35mph faster. The mavic is a lot more capable of filming drone races than the p3/p4 variants we tried.
I got my MP for filming and photos! It is a Great Flying drone,but really fails in comparision to my racing drones! I'm flying the latest firmware,and it flys well.......so far!:) Maybe if I get the googles,it would be a lot more fun? Here's my RXD 250 flying on a day with a lot of wind,but for the money invested in the racing drones,there's not nearly as much of a "Pucker Factor" flying them crazy!:D your are gonna crash,sooner or later! LOL!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scaredycat