DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flymore Combo $869 BH Photo

Seems like a great deal!

its at Amazon as well......5% off if you use there credit cards. $869.00-$43.45= $825.55........Good buy if your in the market.

Must be frustrating for people that paid full retail ☹

They are based in NY.

Okay. Apple has em in stock right now and they’re superrr fast. I might just take the L and get it from there cause I’m not patient enough to order it from b and h and then it not be in stock for 2 weeks cuz they have to get them from DJI in China lol. We’ll see if they’re in stock tommorow

Dang. Bought from DJI direct 13 days ago and it’s still sitting in China. I think I’m gonna do a stop payment on it tho. Do u know where b and h ships from?
NYC - I have bought various items from them - EXCELLENT customer service and fast shippers

Okay. Yeah their website says more of them on the way. Idk where they’re on the way from though. If it’s China I’ll just get the normal ma2 from Apple.
I would give them a call - they may be able to give you an idea of shipping date. Always had good customer service and no problems with returns

I have bought 3 DJI drones and all right from DJI. Never had issue and even thought I am in Northern British Columbia Canada my Zoom was 6 days to my door

I would give them a call - they may be able to give you an idea of shipping date. Always had good customer service and no problems with returns

Says 3-7 business days. I’m just gonna order it thru Apple. B and h doesn’t have the sale anymore Nyway

They are based in NY.
B and H delivers quickly and their service is top notch. They serve many pros with their equipment. Watch when you want to order, however. They close on Fridays at some time and Saturdays as well.

Reactions: BarbT
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure