DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flymore Combo $869 BH Photo

It seems like everyone I know with one is having some sort of issue. Good luck awesome drone when not giving you problems.

The only problems I’ve seen is on here for the most part. I’ve watched dozens of videos and none have mentioned it so I hope all goes well.

The only problems I’ve seen is on here for the most part. I’ve watched dozens of videos and none have mentioned it so I hope all goes well.
The main thing to remember is to NOT use the hub for the initial charging of all your batteries. Do each one individually without the hub first. And of course update firmware on drone which will then update firmware on batteries.

It seems like everyone I know with one is having some sort of issue. Good luck awesome drone when not giving you problems.

FWIW no issues whatsoever here with MA2. I had a Spark and Mavic Pro already. Am very much enjoying the MA2 and can't wait until the Smart Controller update is out so i can use it with the MA2.

The main thing to remember is to NOT use the hub for the initial charging of all your batteries. Do each one individually without the hub first. And of course update firmware on drone which will then update firmware on batteries.

I didn’t get the fly more combo. The price went back to 988 and would have take. 3-7 days just to get In Stock. Got it from Apple and it gets here Thursday

FWIW no issues whatsoever here with MA2. I had a Spark and Mavic Pro already. Am very much enjoying the MA2 and can't wait until the Smart Controller update is out so i can use it with the MA2.

Good to hear. I’ve looked up problems and haven’t heard much almost at allll about overheating. I’m gonna take it easy on my battery for the first couple of flights

was able to take advantage of this price yesterday. Went back and forth too since Best Buy advertised the same price but pulled it a couple of hours later when I checked again. Hoping to get it soon. Says 3-7 days to get back in stock. Still worth the $120+ savings from full retail. Now just have to sell my spark fly home combo. Cheers!

was able to take advantage of this price yesterday. Went back and forth too since Best Buy advertised the same price but pulled it a couple of hours later when I checked again. Hoping to get it soon. Says 3-7 days to get back in stock. Still worth the $120+ savings from full retail. Now just have to sell my spark fly home combo. Cheers!

Good luck! I bought my normal air 2 thru DJI direct on the 24th. Still hasn’t moved out of China at all. Ordered another thru Apple and should be here Thursday. I almost got the b and h deal but was too scared it’d take too long lol! Good luck!

I dont think, Amazon also had it priced the same for a short peroid of time.
yeah, it was definitely the same discounted price on both amazon and best buy and both reset it to regular price in a matter of an hour or so.

Uh oh. Fingers crossed mine doesn’t overheat!

I got the MA2 on May 13 and have flown it about every other day since then. No overheating.

Only problem I have seen is occasional brief, unexplained disconnect between drone and controller. Disconcerting, but not critical. Otherwise, the drone has been fantastic.

I got the MA2 on May 13 and have flown it about every other day since then. No overheating.

Only problem I have seen is occasional brief, unexplained disconnect between drone and controller. Disconcerting, but not critical. Otherwise, the drone has been fantastic.

Good. I’ve seen a couple people complain of short range. Only being able to fly like 1500 feet. I live in a suburban neighborhood with quite a few houses [emoji51]. Mine gets here the 9th so I’m super excited. Never ordering from DJI direct ever again

anybody who ordered from B & H photo get any update on when they will get stock of the MA2 fly more? still waiting since i'm one of the lucky few who were able to get the $869 price. Thanks.

This disconnect happened to me today. Luckily it was close by. I could control the drone but the screen was not showing the live feed.

B & H photo still shows the MA2 fly more combo as backordered... sigh... I'm almost tempted to cancel my order and just get it from my local Best Buy who has it in stock. $120 savings is pretty significant though.....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky