DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Foam for our hard cases

Thanks, I've been looking for just such an item.
You're welcome.

I've noticed previous post by several people trying to find a solution, but I didn't respond until I recieved what could be a solution.

That seller has other thicknesses, but I feel this will provide excellent protection for our investment. :)

Reactions: JMF
Try your local foam shop. In australia its clark rubber. I got a an off cut that would fit my case for 7 bucks. I bought an email to hot wire foam cutter with table top. Trace out everything and cut.
The foam i bought was high density so very protective to the mavic but it was yellow.
6 coats of black plasti dip and roberts your mums brother.
Looks great and awesome protection.

If you already have the GoProfessional case for an MP, they will sell you a foam replacement designed for the M2P. I ordered one. -RJ

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Who do you contact to get the foam and what did they charge?

Thanks

Call GoProfessional Case (GPC) directly and tell them you already have the case for the MP an just want the foam insert for the M2P or V. They may ask you to email a picture of the case. It was $48 plus shipping, which was $18 for me.

Ray Jay

Call GoProfessional Case (GPC) directly and tell them you already have the case for the MP an just want the foam insert for the M2P or V. They may ask you to email a picture of the case. It was $48 plus shipping, which was $18 for me.

Ray Jay

Perfect and thank you!

Reactions: matth1000
I received the M2 replacement foam for my GoProfessional Case today. It has two levels so you can store your iPad (mini or maxi) on the bottom along with a few other goodies. Topside, the forth battery slot easily converts into a slot for a MavMount. Smart! There’s a slot under the main M2Pro slot for storing the MavMount holder. Oh, it also comes with a neck strap.

So, if you already have he GP Case for a MP, this is a great upgrade for the M2P. Highly recommend!

Ray Jay

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857