DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Focus issues

maticdiba

Reactions
Hi,
It happens quite often, that the image is out of focus on my bird. I tap a point in my image to get it in focus, but what happens, mavic starts focusing, it get image really sharp, but then jumps back into blurry image.

The main issue is that when I try to use Dronedeply app with my mavic, in many cases the whole mission is totaly useless because everything is out of focus. I tried calibration, resetting to defults, but nothing helps.

I also haven't found a pattern when this happens. The light conditions were perfect every time.

you can try manual focus instead for a single shot but I have no idea how you can use manual focus in a mission with lots of images included. Maybe try to set to infinity via manual focus and check

I am aware I can do that. But if you bought a drone that should know how to focus, I expact it to focus :)

I don't know if that's an issue I can use with a warrenty or it's something else. Like I said, when I use tap to focus, the drone starts to focus, in the proces it finds the best focus, but then it looses it again. :(

To be honest with you since I managed to learn and use manual focus I left automatic way behind. I think I had a few incidents like yours where I auto focused via tap or via c1 button but my shots where terrible once viewed in a large screen. Especially night shots where auto focus can not work properly, pics where horrible. I hope a much more experienced user than me can help you out.

Hi,
It happens quite often, that the image is out of focus on my bird. I tap a point in my image to get it in focus, but what happens, mavic starts focusing, it get image really sharp, but then jumps back into blurry image.

The main issue is that when I try to use Dronedeply app with my mavic, in many cases the whole mission is totaly useless because everything is out of focus. I tried calibration, resetting to defults, but nothing helps.

I also haven't found a pattern when this happens. The light conditions were perfect every time.
Is the problem on litchi, go4, or both.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580