DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Foggy Morning - The Legend of Callowhill - Photoseries

Hector Tapia

Reactions
Hi everyone, I'd like to share a recent photoseries I shot at Benjamin Franklin bridge in Philadelphia. Foggy scenario and I know it's not recommended to fly but I was craving for that mood long time ago. The drone made some weird movement when I was flying underneath the bridge, was like a short flyaway towards the base of the bridge and I was definitely freaking out but I think it was totally on me, got the hover and downguard vision warning prior to take off and once in the air it popped the compass calibration warning. I think it was because of the strong metal interference from the bridge. Luckily I was able to control the drone and finally land it. Heart attack mode on though. Here's the result.

Attachments

• philly fog poster1.jpg
    philly fog poster1.jpg
    980 KB · Views: 71
  • philly fog poster4.jpg
    philly fog poster4.jpg
    931.2 KB · Views: 68
  • philly fog poster3.jpg
    philly fog poster3.jpg
    797.1 KB · Views: 65
  • philly fog poster2.jpg
    philly fog poster2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
Hi everyone, I'd like to share a recent photoseries I shot at Benjamin Franklin bridge in Philadelphia. Foggy scenario and I know it's not recommended to fly but I was craving for that mood long time ago. The drone made some weird movement when I was flying underneath the bridge, was like a short flyaway towards the base of the bridge and I was definitely freaking out but I think it was totally on me, got the hover and downguard vision warning prior to take off and once in the air it popped the compass calibration warning. I think it was because of the strong metal interference from the bridge. Luckily I was able to control the drone and finally land it. Heart attack mode on though. Here's the result.

These came out great, caught the mystery and the ma cob in the pictures. But what is the legend and how many drones have disappeared under the bridge :eek:

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavics in the Rain and Float on water.

Reactions: Hector Tapia
Beautiful photos

Very nice.

Good to see a different outcome to peoples work rather than just individual photos.
Inspired to do something similar with some of my photos Thumbswayup

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas