DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Following a large family of Dolphins

Vernon

Reactions
I get to witness some pretty rad stuff sailing my boat around Indonesia. A few days ago I flew my bird around a large bay and came across a very large family of Dolphons hunting and then playing. Was very see cool to see them.

Where is the footage relevant to the thread and video titles please? I don't want to have to trawl though x minutes of irrelevant stuff.

Reactions: Vernon
Where is the footage relevant to the thread and video titles please? I don't want to have to trawl though x minutes of irrelevant stuff.
Man, life is terrible! Do you ask the same at the movies? "just show me the batman goddamit"

Reactions: W2EJ
Since you asked, no I do not ask the same at the movies but when I go to the movies I go to watch the movie, it's a story and the whole thing is relevant. The titles of the thread and the clip seem to be relatively specific.
I opened the thread to watch the pod of dolphins then noticed the crocodile title. After skimming the first 10mins I had seen neither, maybe I missed them but I gave up at that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you asked, no I do not ask the same at the movies but when I go to the movies I go to watch the movie, it's a story and the whole thing is relevant. The titles of the thread and the clip seem to be relatively specific and after skimming 10mins I had seen neither, maybe I missed them but I gave up at that point.
Fair play, your time

Nice video. For what it is worth, on a long video like this, where there is some specific point in the video you want to share, you can make a link that starts right at that point. Then if the viewer gets interested they can back up and watch the whole thing.

Example here.

Reactions: Vernon and MS Coast
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk