DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For those having range issues

Scoobychief

Reactions
Hi guys i watched a video yesterday from youtube with some paople in europe having range issues, this one guy said he coudn't get past 500m with the drone losing signal and returning home, so apparently he contacted DJI about this and they told him to FACTORY RESET his controller and then to Re Update it, he did this and he now said that straight away flying in the place he was getting over 1200m and brought the drone back. so maybe this is something some people who are having bad signal should try, he never said how you reset the controller though.

Last edited:
link for the video is better

You have to go through the comments and you will see someone mentioned about 500m and I replied to him and he replied back about doing factory reset. Its not mentioned in the video that's why I fidnt post it

Hmmm Factory Reset on Mini. What am I missing.

Reactions: Rchawks
Is resetting the RC a "thing"? Sorry if a noob question, but can someone here verify this and confirm the process? What does resetting the RC even do, if it is straight out of the box? What is there to reset?
Thank you.

I heard if you do handstands while rubbing your belly it'll increase the range even further 😉

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15