DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For What It's Worth - Not Buffalo Springfield

EricJT

Reactions
I have been out flying about 10 times so far this year and the other evening realized I have learned two lessons, albeit inadvertently.

The first was that I pressed the back button on my SC and found myself looking at the "Connect" screen. Having read these forums for many years, rather than panic, I pressed Connect and saw the camera's view again.

The second was when I fly to the regulated or a lower altitude, clearly within VLOS, at times when I look at the SC to compose the shot, I look back up and cannot quickly reacquire my M2P, especially in a clear blue sky. But because I always proceed to altutude straight up, I know that by reducing only altitude I will descend right back to where I can visually reacquire my AC.

Anyway, my acquired lesson is "do not panic"...worst case, the AC will hover and RTH as I have my SC to do that if I lose control of the AC.

I have been out flying about 10 times so far this year and the other evening realized I have learned two lessons, albeit inadvertently.

The first was that I pressed the back button on my SC and found myself looking at the "Connect" screen. Having read these forums for many years, rather than panic, I pressed Connect and saw the camera's view again.

The second was when I fly to the regulated or a lower altitude, clearly within VLOS, at times when I look at the SC to compose the shot, I look back up and cannot quickly reacquire my M2P, especially in a clear blue sky. But because I always proceed to altutude straight up, I know that by reducing only altitude I will descend right back to where I can visually reacquire my AC.

Anyway, my acquired lesson is "do not panic"...worst case, the AC will hover and RTH as I have my SC to do that if I lose control of the AC.

And I presume you know that the younger generation here has no clue what you are talking about in your mention of the great Buffalo Springfield, lol.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming