DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

For What It's Worth - Not Buffalo Springfield

EricJT

Reactions
I have been out flying about 10 times so far this year and the other evening realized I have learned two lessons, albeit inadvertently.

The first was that I pressed the back button on my SC and found myself looking at the "Connect" screen. Having read these forums for many years, rather than panic, I pressed Connect and saw the camera's view again.

The second was when I fly to the regulated or a lower altitude, clearly within VLOS, at times when I look at the SC to compose the shot, I look back up and cannot quickly reacquire my M2P, especially in a clear blue sky. But because I always proceed to altutude straight up, I know that by reducing only altitude I will descend right back to where I can visually reacquire my AC.

Anyway, my acquired lesson is "do not panic"...worst case, the AC will hover and RTH as I have my SC to do that if I lose control of the AC.

I have been out flying about 10 times so far this year and the other evening realized I have learned two lessons, albeit inadvertently.

The first was that I pressed the back button on my SC and found myself looking at the "Connect" screen. Having read these forums for many years, rather than panic, I pressed Connect and saw the camera's view again.

The second was when I fly to the regulated or a lower altitude, clearly within VLOS, at times when I look at the SC to compose the shot, I look back up and cannot quickly reacquire my M2P, especially in a clear blue sky. But because I always proceed to altutude straight up, I know that by reducing only altitude I will descend right back to where I can visually reacquire my AC.

Anyway, my acquired lesson is "do not panic"...worst case, the AC will hover and RTH as I have my SC to do that if I lose control of the AC.

And I presume you know that the younger generation here has no clue what you are talking about in your mention of the great Buffalo Springfield, lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78