DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Fortress of Eleutherae

Tasos GR

Reactions
Eleftheres was an ancient city on the border of Attica with Boeotia.
There was disagreement among historians about the exact location of the city. According to the most prevailing view, the city was located on the eastern slopes of Kithairon, along the narrow passage of Kaza, in the place where the ruins of an important fortress are preserved, which is today called by the local population Gyftokastro.
This view is reinforced by Pausanias' description.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I start to sound shallow and to repeat myself, but honestly, I have nothing new to write about your videos. Your technique is great, you have the equipment and you know how to use it, obviously. And to talk about Greece and the locations you're showing us... Well, every time I'm just amazed how beautiful everything is. So... Well done for all of that. I just look for the new video and enjoy the end result. :cool: Thank you, and keep on going.

• Love
Reactions: Tasos GR
Eleftheres was an ancient city on the border of Attica with Boeotia.
There was disagreement among historians about the exact location of the city. According to the most prevailing view, the city was located on the eastern slopes of Kithairon, along the narrow passage of Kaza, in the place where the ruins of an important fortress are preserved, which is today called by the local population Gyftokastro.
This view is reinforced by Pausanias' description.
Hi Tasos,
I like very much the location you show us! The music fits very well the flying is perfect as always?? My two cents: I was a bit disturbed by the many black fades. I rather would have choosed cross-fades ?
have a nice weekend my friend, cheers Paul

• Love
Nice variety in compositions. Those straight down shots always look good. I'd like to see you fly closer to the subject and landforms in some clips. Use more gimbal.
thanks a lot for the tips I appreciate it!

I start to sound shallow and to repeat myself, but honestly, I have nothing new to write about your videos. Your technique is great, you have the equipment and you know how to use it, obviously. And to talk about Greece and the locations you're showing us... Well, every time I'm just amazed how beautiful everything is. So... Well done for all of that. I just look for the new video and enjoy the end result. :cool: Thank you, and keep on going.
Thank you very much my friend for your kind words and your continued support ?

Hi Tasos,
I like very much the location you show us! The music fits very well the flying is perfect as always?? My two cents: I was a bit disturbed by the many black fades. I rather would have choosed cross-fades ?
have a nice weekend my friend, cheers Paul
Most of the time I use cross-fade but in this video it suited me better to make transitions with "Dip to Black". However, thank you very much my friend Paul for your feedback!

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Nice and thanks for sharing.
Thank you my friend for your feedback! More videos will be coming soon... stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MavicMonster